CSPO’s Bachelor of Science degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics is a full-time course taught in English to WHO and ISPO guidelines.
Students obtain a Cambodian B.Sc. degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics and ISPO Category II accreditation after 3 years’ study.
The comprehensive programme equips students with the theoretical, practical and personal skills needed to become an internationally-accredited P&O professional. The curriculum includes:
- Lower and upper limb prosthetics
- Lower and upper limb orthotics
- Spinal orthotics
- Wheelchair technology and use
- Physiotherapy and Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Computer literacy
- Mathematics and mechanics for P&O engineering
- P&O workshop and materials technology
- Scientific research and applied statistics
- Principles of management and P&O operational management
- Human development
- Anatomy and physiology
- Disability rights
- Learning and examination techniques
Our next programme will begin on 1 November 2018.