CSPO is a regional school. A mix of nationalities is not only present in the student body, but also in the lecturing teams. This unique diversity of both students and staff can offer them a different perspective, cross-cultural understanding, and working/learning experiences.
CSPO students introduction
Currently we have had students from 18 nations:
- Afghanistan – Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
- Brazil – Federative Republic of Brazil
- Cambodia – Kingdom of Cambodia
- East Timor – Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
- Indonesia – Republic of Indonesia
- Iraq – Republic of Iraq
- Kiribati – Republic of Kiribati
- Laos – Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Myanmar – Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- North Korea – Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Nepal – Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal
- Papua New Guinea – Independent State of Papua New Guinea
- Philippines – Republic of the Philippines
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka – Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
For upgrading course, we have students from Lao PDR, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Cambodia.
Students learning academic subjects, technical and clinical skills, as well as how to work with people from different cultures. Students support one another through-out their education at CSPO.
This does not apply only to their studies but also to their daily lives. This encourages inclusion on issues of gender, culture, race and disability.