CSPO’s Prosthetics and Orthotics Technicians course is a one-year, full-time course taught in English to WHO and ISPO guidelines. Students obtain a Cambodian Certificate for Prosthetic and Orthotic Technicians on completing the course successfully. The course is undergoing assessment for accreditation at ISPO Category III level.
The programme equips students with the theoretical, practical and personal skills needed to become a skilled P&O Technician, including:
- Introduction to P&O technology
- Introduction to fabrication skills
- Introduction to applied bio-mechanics
- Applied bio-mechanics in Orthotics and Engineering drawing
- Prosthesis design
- Orthosis design
- Lower limb Prosthesis fabrication
- Orthosis fabrication
- Cosmetic finishing techniques
- Advanced methods in Prosthesis and Orthosis fabrication
- Human development
- Professional practice
- Introduction to communication
- Learning and examination techniques.
Our next programme will begin on 1 January 2019.